- This version is only available for 64bit macOS.
- Added support for macOS Big Sur(11) and macOS Catalina(10.15).
Note:Although this is for Macs with Intel CPU, it can also run on Macs with Apple M1 chip by using Rosetta 2.
- Reduced CPU load: The CPU load while displaying the cell map has been reduced.
For this purpose, the following two specifications have been changed.
- Position and size overlay of a focused cell has been moved to the bottom edge.
- The focus frame of a cell is no longer animated.
- For major windows such as layout, attribute, and frame control, the shortcut keys now work even when the IME is turned on.
- For edit boxes where only numbers can be entered, it is now possible to enter numbers without turning off the IME.
- Cell List
- When dragging a cell, a blue horizontal line is now displayed at the position where the cell will be dropped.
macOS 64bit specific issues
- Edit Brush
- Changing hardness and strength cannot be reflected to the sample image.
- Cell List
- The bitmap of dragging object does not display.
- Frame Control
- Dragging part’s name does not display. A line which indicates a drop position shows as before.
- Startup time: If you choose the floating cloud license, the process may take 10~30 seconds.
This may vary depending on the network condition and hardware specification.
Apple M1 chip Mac specific issue
- The Mask function does not work properly.
Mask parts can be manipulated, but the effect of Mask parts cannot be displayed properly.