Improvements for editing mesh and bones
- Now you can move multiple vertices selected by pushing ctrl + left-click.
* Further improved select method will be added in next update.
- To edit vertices, push “Edit Deform” button on the top of the Layout window or pushing ‘V’ key to toggle edit mode.
* You can change the shortcut key with SsKeyBindingEditor.
What you can do from this version are following:
- [Parts structure] Add mesh parts independently without joint parts.
- [Parts structure] Add multiple mesh parts under a joint part.
- [Parts structure] Add parts under mesh parts.
- [Parts structure] Add normal parts under bone parts.
- [Editing and deleting meshed cell] In Animation mode, you can open Cell Editor and Mesh Editor for meshed cell and also can perform “Unmesh” for it.
- [Editing and deleting meshed cell] In Animation mode, you can delete mesh parts if it is not binded to bone parts.
- [Editing and deleting meshed cell] Open Cell Editor by double-clicking meshed cell. Select the item on the context menu to open Mesh Editor.
- Change normal parts into mesh parts.
1. Modify the cell referenced from a normal part into meshed cell by Mesh Editor.
2. Choose “Mesh” in Part Type of the part on Attribute Window.
- Non-active bone parts show more transparently and cut edge line.
- When a mesh part is selected, bone parts binding to it show boldly.
- Now the other parts are not darken when bone parts are selected.
- Added a button “Auto weight calculation” on Layout window, that allows you to disable/enable automatic weight recalculation performed each time you edit something related to weight.
- Direct frame jump is now available by entering the number where you want to go.
- Added a new player “SS6Player for Web” on Playback target platform in Compatibility page.
- Added a new player “Pixel Game Maker MV” on Playback target platform in Compatibility page.
- Copying and pasting curve parameters are applied as a function of distance between destination keyframes and amount of their value change.
- Exchanged the panel position of Background image and Overlay image.
- Appearance of the parts which blending mode is Sub becomes wrong.
- An access violation occurs when pushing Output button while Base filename is empty.
- Mouse cursor blinks while moving the cursor over parts frame and the handle of them.
- Locked parts can accept adding a key accidentally.
- Filename to be saved on warning shows itself as %s.
- “Tree position where parts add by dropping cell” value is never saved in the setting file (macOS only).
- IK depth in Constraint IK Settings cannot be changed from initial value “2”.
- Fixed other minor bugs.