About [Runtime] tag : The notification for those who use some SDK/Player that requires update to apply the change.
- Added the Free-Form Deformation that can modify mesh part per vertex.
- Added the Ver.5 to Ver.6 converter that translates deprecated features to new standard features.
- Added the foreground/background image settings on the Layout view.
- Added the function that tells the location where the specified attribute keys placed at.
- Now supported undo, copy-paste of emitter.
- Supported copy-paste of curve parameters.
- Added scale lock button on the tool bar. (next to the rotation lock button)
- Added GUI Draw Method option to avoid some issues occured on specified environment for Windows PC.
- Extended the decimal digits of UV X/Y Translation attribute input box to six.
- Added the notification of the reason such as adding Setup data if the animation marked as modified after loading the animation file.
- [Runtime] Animation: Now the opacity attribute can always work along with parts color attribute with mix blend per vertex.
- [Runtime] Effect: Convergent point works even if the coordinate is 0,0.
- Boot: Now SpriteStudio can go behind when deactivated even while showing splash.
- File load: Added the notification “[ERR] Failed to bind bones due to invalid value in <meshList>
” will show if mesh data includes some invalid values.
- After copy-paste of multiple parts, the order of parts become different from the source one.
- Local scale cannot affect the parts selection frame.
- Dropping a normal cell to Layout window is rejected when selected “Next to active part” in the Layout settings in preferences.
- Focus frame does not fit the mesh form in Animation data.
- Weight settings are not updated after changing position/rotation/scale attributes of mesh part in Setup.
- An image of part corrupts when the image is 24bpp and the premultiplied alpha settings are turned off.
- “Keep layout” option does not work if the Setup has cell reference key but the Animation does not have the one.
- Automatic mesh generation fails and application may crash if the cell to be meshed includes another cell’s pixel.
- Application may crash while initialization of the automatic mesh generation right after opening the window.
- Pressing Ctr+Z/Ctr+Y does not perform when number box is focused.
Select Reference Cell
- Double-click happens to select an unwanted cell by scroll bug.
Make Sprite Sheet
- Cannot input over 100 value in End frame.
- Vertical ruler unit of vertex deformation, color blend and parts color, displays wrong such as 0~1.
- Changing active attribute after clicking another window like Layout occurs an access violation.
- [Runtime] Animation: Mask influence becomes wrong if there is a hidden part between multiple mask parts.
- [Runtime] Effect: Application possibly freezes when you start to play setting Fade lower limit to zero.
- File Loading: An access violation occurs when reading an instance part whose name contains :(colon).
- [Windows] An access violation possibly occurs when PC goes to sleep mode while booting SpriteStudio.
- [Windows] SpriteStudio misjudges Windows 10 as Windows 8.
- boot: WTUpdate window does not close automatically when opening sspj file by double-click and booting SpriteStudio.
- Fixed some other minor bugs.