- Added a feature that automatic mesh generation.
- Press “Auto” button on the toolbar.
- Drag the slider on the “Automatic” panel to adjust the density of a mesh.
- Press “Apply” button.
- Added a feature that snapping a child bone pivot to the tip of its parent bone.
– Usage: Press “Adjust to the tip of parent” button on the “Bone info” panel while selecting bone parts. (Setup data only)
- Added an option to enable float value in vertex deformation to make interpolation smoother.
- The playback range of instance parts is now indicated [ ] marker on the chart.
- Added new zoom rates(5/10/15/20%).
- Now curve handle length is changeable in Curve Editor.
- Refined UI drastically to reduce your hand working.
- Globalized the shortcut key to toggle Setup/Animation to enable it while Layout window is inactive.
- Now the checked attributes showed by Copy (Key Only) are dictated by Playback target platform in Project Settings.
- Increased the limit of Initial Speed to 1000.
- Now Joint part get focuesd instead of mesh part when dropped meshed cell onto Layout window.
- Meshed cell thumbnail is generated based on the bounding box of the mesh shape instead of the cell size.
- Confirmation shows up before deleting the cell referenced from normal/mesh/effect parts.
- Double-clicking .ssce file activates Cell Map window, otherwise open the window if it is closed.
- The fold/expand state of ssae tree can be preserved in .sspj file.
- Lengthened vertical bar on the ruler every five frames.
- Improved parts selection logic.
- Matched the target parts selected by left-clicking to the parts focused by mouse over.
- Pressing [ or ] key selects parts under mouse cursor even when no parts are selected.
- Warning shows when the animation contains attributes which are disabled by project compatibility setting.
- : (colon) in part’s name will be changed to _ (underscore) while loading the project because the character has been made unusable since Ver.6.0.
- Frame Control: Add Label dialog cannot be input when Frame Control window is on the top edge of the screen.
- Memory consumption inreases every time Mesh Edit opens, then the memory will never be freed until application terminates.
- Fairly infrequently, in a particular environment, if loading the splash file fails, application terminates at the boot.
- Color Picker: The color value may be slightly differed after changing by slider and closing, opening the window.
- Warning shows wrongly when making instance attribute specifying “_start” for start frame and some custom label for end frame.
- Recalculating weights does not perform for the bone parts below a mesh part on the tree of Frame Control.